Innovative Uses of Assessments
Scrimmage, a modern technology firm featuring state-of-the-art mobile learning solutions, has generated a proven success rate among clients with its assessment tools and their wide-ranging capabilities.
“Assessments have risen in popularity due to the realization by management that employees want consistent feedback and coaching,” notes Derek Lundsten, CEO, “The Millennial Generation in the workforce – all 53 million – have led the charge, with assessments now rendered an on-going and essential part of many work cultures.”
In its primary form, the Scrimmage assessment tool provides feedback from learner to manager with dynamic, on-demand reporting. First and foremost, the technology offers an understanding of the learner’s knowledge base. It demonstrates if further coaching is needed for the learner, or perhaps a more suitable job function is necessary. At the same time, feedback on the content itself is highlighted, with regards to usage, comprehension and viability.
Meanwhile, “employees also want to have a voice, offer feedback and engage in an open dialogue with management,” maintains Lundsten. “The assessment tool is an ideal pathway to create this two-way street of feedback, which has further encouraged our innovation in this area.”
With on-going updates and new functionalities, Scrimmage’s assessment tools have been made more robust with a multitude of fresh uses for organizations.
- Assessments are utilized in conjunction with certification and compliance testing programs. Was the information truly retained? Do their reps have the proper knowledge? Is the company in alignment with regulatory standards? Are employees in alignment with company standards? Instant answers are provided and analyzed.
- Assessments are being used in critical Role-Play scenarios. Managers are able to employ this tool to review simulations and role-play exercises, rate them and provide instant feedback, along with real-time coaching opportunities. It empowers the sales process, as it ensures that reps target key points with prospects; after all, they may only have one chance – so, it is imperative to make it is a winning one.
- Assessments are a key component of meetings to report vital feedback to management for future events. Was the meeting effective for its attendees? Did the meeting meet its goals? Was the time used efficiently?
- Assessments are helpful throughout the onboarding process. The Scrimmage platform offers functionalities that are able to segment new hires, drive coaching conversations and even tie-in badging capabilities to signify learner progress.
- Through Scrimmage’s dynamic data and real-time dashboard technologies, assessments also illustrate gaps in perspectives, goals, workloads and other parameters that prove to be valuable vehicles of discussion between managers and employees.
Amanda Tri, Senior Implementation Manager, finds in her collaboration with clients “that the field reps and their regional managers especially love the technology and are requesting it to be a constant process vs. simply once or twice a year with new products rolled out, or an annual meeting. It has become truly organic with more assessment functions added to more of our client platforms, which, ironically, stems from actual learner and trainer feedback.”
To learn about this latest technology, its use cases and more, please visit: www.wescrimmage.com.
SCRIMMAGE is a modern technology firm featuring the latest mobile learning, engagement and collaboration tools serving global businesses from Fortune 100 companies to SMEs. The company works closely with its clients to build a customized, highly responsive, scalable and secure platform for all content, along with a full suite of learning solutions, including gamification, social collaboration and robust data reporting - on One Platform, on Any Device, on Every Continent. Founded in 2010, Scrimmage serves over 75,000 active global users today and more than 50 enterprise clients across a spectrum of industries.